You Tube

Friday, July 31, 2015

Christmas in July #5......Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!! Today I want to share my last "Christmas in July" card with you.  I have to say this was a lot of fun. I haven't done Christmas cards this early. 

For this card I used an image from Art by Mi Ran called "Letter to Santa" You can find it at Whimsy Stamps.


I colored her with my Copics, added some snow with glitter....you can't see it in the picture but it is very sparkly.  I did a watercolor background again it is hard to see in the picture.....sorry. 


The Copics I used:

E50, E51, E53
E13, E17, E19
E40, E42, E43
E30, E31, E23
E57, E59
YR23, YR21
YG93, YG97, YG99
N0, N2, N3, N5, N7


Hope you enjoyed the "Christmas in July" for Whimsy Stamps! 

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Great to hear from you again!! Thank you for stopping by!! Blessings, Cindy

      Delete