You Tube

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fall Love!!!

Hellllooooo everyone!!! Well here we are with another week gone. I can't believe how quickly time gets away anymore. I have to say that I am super excited to say I have finished a project that has been hanging over my head for some time now. I started painting my kitchen to long ago and finally finished it on Friday......HOORAY!!!!  I am not done with my goal which is the whole first level but it feels great to have it done. 

Ok enough with the boring stuff. Today I am sharing a card I did for Whimsy Stamps.  This week I chose to color one from Jo Davies at Time for Tea Designs "Fall Love".  




I had so much fun making this card. I heat embossed the background and then watercolored over the top. I love using watercolors. Colored her with my Copic markers. I found a leaf stamp in my stash and colored them then cut them out. I did go over the image with my Verithin Prismcolor pencils to add a little depth. 


Copics used:

Skin:  E50, E51, E53
Hair:  E59, E57, E31
Greens:  YG61, YG63, YG67
Browns:  E84, E87, E89
Orange:  YR21, YR23, YR27



Hope you like my card today!
Happy Fall!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Yay for kitchen painting! Mine needs to be done as well! Lol! Your card is gorgeous! Love the background and your fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I really like the colours xx

    ReplyDelete