You Tube

Monday, December 28, 2015

Time for Tea......Sledging!!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you are staying warm. Today I want to share a card I made for Quick Creations online store. It is a Time for Tea Designs image called 'Sledging'


I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils. I used the Lawn Fawn 'Let's Bokeh in the snow' for the background. I also used a snowflake embossing folder. The "Hi" is cut using the Lawn Fawn 'Quinn's Capital ABC's'.  



This was super fun to make!! 

Check out Noelle's shop she has great prices, fast shipping and great customer service!! I know the Time for Tea rubber stamp line is being retired at Whimsy stamps so hop over to Quick Creations and see what she has. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay warm!!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, I can almost feel the wind in my hair too. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete