You Tube

Friday, February 5, 2016

'Woodland Owl'----Lee Holland new artist at Whimsy Stamps

Hello!! Hope you have had a great week!! Again, I don't know where mine has gone!!!  Today I want to share a card I made using 'Woodland Owl'  by Lee Holland, which is from the January release at Whimsy Stamps.

I have been wanting to try no-line coloring for awhile, so I finally did it!!



I had a lot of fun coloring this image, Why...I LOVE owls!!  And to top it off my kids were out exploring in our neighborhood a week ago and they came across an owl on the ground alive. Then all of a sudden it fell over and died.....:( The kids brought it home and wanted to help it somehow, unfortunately there was nothing we could do. So we dug a grave and buried him(?).... they named him Speckles. 


I kept him in mind when I colored this image. Such a beautiful bird!!!!



I also used a Clearly Whimsy stamp set for the sentiment 'Stitched Alphabet Upper' and the 'Stitched Cloud dies'.  I colored the letters with Copics and fussy cut them out. 

Copic colors used:

E70, E71, E74, 
E43, E44, E49
W00, W1, W2, W3, W6
R00, R11, R20, R22, R24
G40, G82, G94
BG0000, BG70
YR31
C00, C1






Hope you like my card. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment