You Tube

Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy 13th Anniversary

Hello! Today I want to share a card I made for Quick Creations online store.  My 13th wedding Anniversary is March 15th so I wanted to make a card for my husband. When I saw the stamp from The Greeting Farm 'Cake Topper Kiss' I knew that was the one.



I colored the cuties with Copic Markers.  The paper is by American Crafts 'Serendipity' .  I also used the CC Designs 'Doodledoo Uppercase' alpha die. For the 13 I used Lawn Fawn 'Claire's ABC's'.



I have a process video for this card, you can watch it on my YouTube Channel

Hope you like my card. Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card and video Cindy! Happy 13th Anniversary to you both! I wish for you many many more years of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable wedding anniversary card! Thanks a ton for sharing these photos. I am going to host a grand anniversary party of ours at one of popular party venues in Florida. This year we have decided to have a funky theme.

    ReplyDelete