You Tube

Friday, August 5, 2016

'Fly By' Little Darlings/Dollhouse

Hello! How is your summer going? I am super excited that it will be coming to a close soon. I love my kids but am ready for them to return to school.

Anyway, today I want to share my DT project for Quick Creations online store. For this card I used Prima Watercolor pencils on watercolor paper. The image is 'Fly By' by Little Darlings/Dollhouse.




I really enjoyed coloring this image and the Prima watercolor pencils are wonderful so much fun to use!!!!

Make sure to check out the Quick Creations Blog and Facebook page. There is a challenge (Challenge Blog) every month and we need some participants so head on over there you can win credit to the store!!! 

Hope you like my card. 
Have a fabulous day!
Blessings,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment