You Tube

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Home Remodel tour and Fall decor

Hello everyone! Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I  posted anything. I haven't been making cards so I guess that is why I haven't posted. 

I have been busy with the remodel of our home and then just life. I decided I can still post even if it isn't a card, so today I made a video of our updated home. I finally felt like doing some decorating for fall here so I thought I would share an update on the remodel and the fall decor. Now, it isn't anything fancy but instead simple which is easy. I did do a few home decor projects too! 

Hope you enjoy! Please subscribe and maybe leave a comment! It would be much appreciated! 

Have a fabulous day!

Cindy

Follow me on Instagram :  Instagram

Follow me on YouTube :  YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment