You Tube

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy December!!!

Good morning everyone!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Mine was a busy one, with the Thanksgiving holiday and family visiting it went by fast!! And to top it all off we passed the stomach flu around to all but one in the house.....argh!
 
Ok, enough of that boring stuff I want to share with you my next DT project for Quick Creations.
 
 

 
 
I wanted to keep the card simple and just show off the cute image.  I used Prismacolor colored pencils to color the image, I really enjoy using these to color. I also used a little stickles and a pearl pen. Hope you like my card. Go check out Quick Creations for some great "have to have" crafty stuff!!!  Have a wonderful week!! 
 
Until next time!
Cindy
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cindy this is so sweet! I love the softness of the colored pencils! Sorry the flu bug hit! Tim and I have been taking probiotics every day to hopefully avoid getting it! We were struck so hard last year I ended up in the hospital! I hope you are all well very soon! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh Jill the hospital!! I hope the probiotics work this year!!

      Delete
  2. I am your newest email follower. And your comment moderation is turned off now so it is super easy to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and helping me with the blog. Stay healthy and warm!!

      Delete