You Tube

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tiddly Inks "A Fairy Happy Hello"

Hello everyone! Happy good morning to you! I am excited to share another card with you today. I used the Tiddly Inks "A Fairy Happy Hello" stamp. I wanted to sent something extra in this card so I made a pocket in the front to add a special treat. I think it came out pretty cute, even when the treat isn't in there the card looks great on its own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also used some Prima flowers from the "Princess" collection as well as the Lawn Fawn "Large stitched rectangle die". You can get all these products here:
 
 
Please go check out Noelle's shop she has tons of wonderful goodies for all your "have to have" crafty needs!!
Quick Creations:  http://quick-creations.myshopify.com/

If you like to watch videos I have a You Tube channel with one on this card.

 
 
I hope you like my card, I had lots of fun making it!!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Until next time!
Cindy
 
 
 
 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colors! Love your coloring! Love the sentiment too!! Just gorgeous!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan!! I appreciate your sweet words and also for stopping by. Have a wonderful Holiday!!

      Delete
  2. I really like the colour palette on this card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy. Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me. Yes, I did the sentiment myself, pencil first!! xx

      Delete