You Tube

Friday, November 7, 2014

"Card in a box"

Good morning!! I want to share a card I made for the Design Team that I am on Quick Creations. I used a stamp from C.C. Designs, I love their stamps!! This one is called "Honey" and my kids think I look like her.....lol!!
 
 
 

 
 
I think she is so cute. I colored her with my Prisma colored pencils and the paper is from DCWV.  Please go check out Quick Creations she has a ton of stamps at wonderful prices. She has the new releases from The Greeting Farm, Stamping Bella, Saturated Canary, Whimsy Stamps and C.C. Designs.  Here is the link:   http://quick-creations.myshopify.com/
 
I also have a YouTube channel where I have tons of videos. I have one on this card.  There is a tab at the top of my page that will take you to my channel or watch it here.
 
 
 
I hope you like my card! Have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Cindy
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love CC Designs stamps too! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I need to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how easy the card was to make. Yours will be sooo cute with all your talent!! Can't wait to see it if you do. Thanks for stopping by Alease!!

      Delete
  3. That is so cute, you did such a great job on Honey. I didn't even think of using her for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine! Thank you!! And thanks for visiting my blog I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete