You Tube

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hello everyone!! Well things have been very hectic around our house these last few weeks!!  I got all my Christmas decorations up which is a huge task for me. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I love to get my decorations up as early as possible to enjoy them as long as we can.  My son had his school program and my daughter's is in December.  I haven't had much time in my craft room  :( although I did color a couple of images to practice my folds in clothing, boy that is hard!

 
 
 
 
 
 
With all that being said, I wanted to share something I made not to long ago for a crafty friend who loves owls like I do.  I got the idea from Pinterest.
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't she cute!! I used felt and repurposed a fabric pillow sham I had bought thrifting.
 
 
 
 
 
I hand stitched it all. The one on Pinterest filled it with lavender but I just stuffed it with regular stuffing. I think I will make another one for myself and put lavender in it.
 
I hope you like it!! The pattern is on my Pinterest page if you would like to make one yourself.  Hope you are staying warm!!
Have a great week!!
 
Until next time!
Cindy


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!!!! I love how you did the eyes!!! And your Christmas decor is GORGEOUS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill!! The owl was so much fun to make! Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you also!! It is a wonderful time of year....God is good!!!

      Delete
  2. That is one cute owl, Cindy. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Faye! She was so much fun to make, I need to do another!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete