You Tube

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome to my blog!!!!
 
 
 
Hello, my name is Cindy and I really don't know what I am about to do!!! I decided to start a blog to share things that I create as well as anything that inspires me. It could be a rusty old piece of farm equipment or a beautiful piece of vintage jewelry!! Pretty much whatever makes my heart happy.....:)
 
 
 
 
 
I love to create cards as well as alter old things to give them a new life, I just like being creative and thinking outside the box!!!
 
 

 
I hope you like what you see and come back and visit me!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time!
Cindy
 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Yay! You are blogging! So excited you are in blogland!!!!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - I want to follow your blog. Go into "design" and "layout" and then "add a gadget" and select a followers gadget. PM me on YT if you need help! Or YT has great tutorials too! :)Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola!! I am so excited to be a part of the blogging world! I have a lot to learn. Thanks for checking out my page! Have a wonderful week!!

      Delete
  4. Hi and welcome to the Blogland. :D It's nice to see you here. Your card is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to be here!! Thank you and I appreciate you stopping by!! Have a wonderful week!!!

      Delete