You Tube

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew "Tuesday"......You are AMAZING!!!

Hello everyone!! Hope your week is going well so far.  On the homefront here I am the first of 6 to sick for the start of school season......argh!! 

Today I want to share a card I made for Quick Creations online store. It is another of  The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew line called "Tuesday". I LOVE her so much fun to color and so many things to do with her. 



The paper I used is Simple Stories "Enchanted" so super cute!! I cute the frog out from the paper. I also used my Faber-Castell Gelatos again to make the watercolor sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment which is from AmyR "Happy Day", I wish I would have done it in black rather then the clear. It doesn't show up very well but lesson learned. I colored her with my Copic markers and added stickles around the sentiment I also added some sequins. 




The colors I used:

E50, E51, E53
E55, E57, E59
E21, E23, E27, E29
YR21, YR23
RV00, R81, R83
N0, N2, N4, N6



Please check out Noelle's shop she has lots of great stuff to choose from and tons of stuff in the sale/clearance section. She also has a fall/back to school sale you can find it HERE.
 

Hope you enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy this is a wonderful card! Love your coloring and the sentiment treatment!!!

    ReplyDelete