You Tube

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Greeting Farm "Tuesday Premiere"

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going well, mine has been super busy as usual. 

Today I want to share a card I made for the online store Quick Creations.  I used a super cute THE GREETING FARM stamp called "Tuesday Premiere" she is from the Creeper Crew line. 


I did a watercolor background and guess what kind of watercolors? It is from some Crayola kids watercolors...lol. I think it came out real pretty, love the color combination.  I colored her with my Copic markers and the paper is from Trimcraft called "Floral Pavillion", this paper is gorgeous!!!



The Copics used are:

E50, E51, E53
E42, E43, E44, E47
YR23, YR21
R30, R32, R35
RV10, RV21, FV23
BG10, BG11, BG15
N0, N2, N3





Noelle has a great "Back to School/Autum" sale going on as well as some great deals in the  clearance.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment