You Tube

Thursday, July 14, 2016

'Sunshine'......shaker card

Hello!! WOW....seems like it's been forever since I have posted anything!! I always think summer will be pool and relaxing but the reality is it is CRAZY!!!  

We just returned from our summer vacation visiting family. Happy to be home though!!

Today I want to share a shaker card I made for my DT project for Quick Creations online store. 

I used the super adorable CC Designs 'Sunshine'


I just love her....so darn cute!! 


I colored her with my Copics. The paper is from Echo Park 'Summer Party'.  I also used the LaLa Land 'Flower Banner' die.



I made a shaker card and stamped the sentiment that comes with the stamp set inside the shaker.  I used some embroidery floss for the string on the sun balloon.  

I had fun with this card! The papers are so bright and cheery and I love the sun balloon!!

Head on over to Quick Creations and see all the great products to choose from!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment