You Tube

Monday, April 11, 2016

April 2016 Clearly Whimsy Stamps Release News and Inspiration

Hello! So excited to share with you the Clearly Whimsy New Release for April.  

I used the new set from Nina-Marie Trapani 'Baby Animals'



I made a super cute notecard set. 


These are little 3x3 cards that fit into and envelope I made using the envelope punch board. It would be a great gift for a new mom to give as thank yous. 


Colored with my Copic Markers



The paper and stamp come in the April Kit from Whimsy. You can also purchase the stamp separate. 


All the cards and envelopes fit inside this adorable envelope box. 

I have a video on my YouTube how I made these. 

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Enjoy all the inspiration today for the Release. Details on the Whimsy Stamps Blog.

Cindy


4 comments: