You Tube

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Look Whoo's having a Birthday!!!!

Hello!! Hope you are doing well this fine Spring morning!! Starting to venture out of my long sleeves, it's kind of nice!! 

So have you checked out the new Whimsy Stamps e-magazine yet??? It is so packed with awesome inspiration and tutorials.  Today I want to share one of the cards I made for it. The stamp is by Krista Heij-Barber 'Look Whoo'.  


I did some no-line coloring with my Copic Markers. The body come out so cute. The sentiment comes with the stamp. I also used the 'Double Scallop Doily die'.  I used Memento 'Desert Sand' to stamp the image. 



Copics used:

BLUE- B52, B00
EYES- B0000, C2, C00
ORANGE- E97, YR14, YR20
GREEN- G28, G07, YG17, G12
OWL- E41, E43, E44, E49, E87, E81
BEAK- W8, W6, W4, W2
BACKGROUND- W0, B0000




Hope you like my card and will check out the e-magazine it's free!!! Link is above. I also have a super adorable note card set in there. I will also have some great videos coming up using the new Whimsy kit for April so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment