You Tube

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

'Let Us Eat Cake'---Tiddly Inks

Hello! What a week this is starting out to be!! Found a water leak in our master bath under the concrete slab...argh! Then my son may have fractured his ankle. I will be happy when this hill passes!!

Anyway onto why we are here, to see some CUTE stuff....right!!

Today I used a Tiddly Inks stamp from Quick Creations 'Let Us Eat Cake'.  We have a lot of birthdays this month so this card is needed!!



I made a cute shaker card with the design paper from Echo Park 'Birthday Wishes' LOVE this paper!! Colored her with my Copic Markers and used the CC Designs 'Doodledoo Numbers' for the number 8, this will be for my soon to be 8 year old daughter. I cut the cute hat from the design paper. Added some Stickles and that's it.



Copics used:

E50, E51, E53
RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, V05
YG01, YG05, FYG2
Y02, Y08, Y19
Y26--CROWN
E42, E43, E47, E49
T0, T2, T4, T6, T8


Hope you like my card! Please check out Quick Creations for some great crafty deals!!

I also have a YouTube channel, I would love it if you would check that out and subscribe!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous week!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment