You Tube

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Whimsy Stamps April 2016 Release News and Inspiration!!

It's here, April Release from Whimsy Stamps!!  Make sure to go to Whimsy Blog on how you can win some goodies and to see all the great inspiration by all the other DT members!!

Today I used the new image from Crissy Armstrong 'Doggie Little Graduate'

I made a bookmark for my son who is moving on to middle school next year. I don't know where the time goes!



So I have to show you my inspiration for coloring this guy. I had to color him to resemble one of our 4 dog...lol....Walter!! Here is what he looks like.......


Can you guess which one he is?  He is so full of personality, LOVE that guy!!


Colored him with my Copic Markers. I used one of the sentiments that comes with it. I also used the 'Stitched Tag Die'


Copics used:

E40, E43, E44, E47, E49
W00, W1, W3, W5, W6, W7, W9
YR14, YR16, YR18
BG05, BG07, BG09
R14, R17, R37
R12, R30
G17, YG17

Be sure to check out the Whimsy Blog for all the news and information on how to win!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the new release!

Hugs, Cindy

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Cindy, your tag is amazing! Just amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy, saw your amazing tag over on Enablers and I'm following you on G+ now. Super beautiful coloring, I love this Whimsy image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me and for the sweet comment!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete